In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, The Wall Street Inn assures you that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority.
Please find below an update on what we are doing to ensure maximum flexibility for your bookings and your well being when you stay with us.
We have stepped up precautionary measures at our hotel as the safety of our guests and employees is most important to us. We take the utmost care to ensure every stay with us is safe, clean and comfortable.
We clean our hotel to ensure safety and comfort for our guests. Our measures include:
-Rigorous cleaning and sanitizing of guest rooms.
-Frequent sanitizing of high-contact points, such as elevator buttons, door handles, reception counters, bathrooms and meeting facilities.
– Hand sanitizers placed at guest contact areas, such as hotel lobby and conference space.
– Regular training of our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19. This is vital to help combat the spread of viruses and the health of our employees and guests.
We conduct daily meetings with our employees to review any relevant situation. We are in constant communication with the relevant health and travel authorities to keep our guests and employees updated and to advise them on appropriate measures to observe.
We welcome our guests into our hotel with the same warmth and hospitality we have always done. While the COVID-19 outbreak is a precipitously changing and fluid situation, we are committed to keeping you informed and to care for you as a valued guest.
We are constantly updating our cancellation policy to reflect the most recent developments related to COVID-19 and any official travel or meeting restrictions, suspensions, quarantines or lock-down measures announced by governments worldwide. Our aim is to offer you as much flexibility and planning comfort as possible.
Effective April 30, 2020, we have implemented the following updates to our cancellation policy.
For existing reservations made prior to April 1, 2020, for stays until June 30, 2020, we allow:
– Free modifications subject to availability and/or any rate differences
– Free cancellations with the following exception:
If a deposit has been paid for an existing reservation, we will credit you the full amount to redeem with your next stay at the hotel until March 31, 2021. If you are unable to redeem, we will refund you as of April 1, 2021.
For new reservations made between April 1 and June 30, 2020, for any future arrival date, we allow:
– Free modifications up to 24 hours before the arrival date. Any modifications are subject to availability and/or any rate differences
– Free cancellations up to 24 hours before arrival date
The Wall Street Inn looks forward to welcoming you during your next stay in NYC